help and info (about path config)

wildchild666

Post by wildchild666 »

hi all new to this plugin and struggling to get it to iv edited the config.php file as you say put in the place you say to put in iv set the Absolute path to config.php to what i think is right
i have also added the URL to my forum but when i go to the Wp w3all transfer page i get this

Wp w3all miss phpBB configuration file: please set the correct absolute path to phpBB by opening:

Settings -> WP w3all

so if someone can help me out and tell me where am going wrong

[Title Edited]
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

are you using the custom config.php?
if yes, check that the very last line on file, after you have edit it with same values as the phpbb root config.php file,

Code: Select all

// @define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);
need to be set as (activate it removing // chars in front)

Code: Select all

@define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);
in the case of root phpBB config.php inclusion you should check that the path is really correct, and that you are not into subdomain install, because if this is the case the inclusion can fail and there is documentation to resolve in case, but the best way is the custom config.php. I assume you have setuo correct path so maybe the first above is the problem?
wildchild666

Re: help and info (about path config)

Post by wildchild666 »

as you can see all set up and // removed but still no go
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: help and info (about path config)

Post by axew3 »

hi, i think that can be a problem about path, the inclusion of the file fail in some way, so the path (seem) is not correct ...
have you setup a phpinfo.php file to check that is correct the value you're setting for it?
https://www.axew3.com/w3/index.php/forum/?f=7&t=61