Last post shortcode without link to author and date

Xcess

Last post shortcode without link to author and date

Post by Xcess »

Hi there,

I al using the plugin without linked users between phpbb and wordpress and it works peefectly!

Is it however possible tonhave more shortcodes available to edit the last post frim phpbb in wordpress?

I use this shortcode:

[w3allastopicforumsids topics_number="5" forums_id="3,9"]

But i do not want to see the date and the author. Hiw do I do that?

Thank you in advance!
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Last post shortcode without link to author and date

Post by axew3 »

Hi there: files that display widgets and shortcodes are into plugin folder /views/
open these files, or these custom files you moved into custom folder if you want to edit to display as you like changing content without that when plugin update it will be overwrite (read hint on related option about custom files to use into plugin admin page).
Assuming you're using default files, and you activate to display default widgets, then open
views/phpbb_last_topics.php
the problem is that here, depend on which option are active, the execution code change, so you'll need to search for +- this, to be removed/changed into what you want (there are several lines with something like this):

Code: Select all

echo "<li class=\"".$w3all_lastopics_style_li_class."\"><a href=\"$w3all_url_to_cms/viewtopic.php?f=$value->forum_id&amp;t=$value->topic_id&amp;p=$value->post_id#p$value->post_id\">$value->topic_title</a>  ".$w3all_post_state_ru."<br />". __( 'by ' , 'wp-w3all-phpbb-integration' )." $value->topic_last_poster_name " . __( 'at ' , 'wp-w3all-phpbb-integration' ) . date_i18n( 'H:i Y-m-d', $value->topic_last_post_time + ( 3600 * get_option( 'gmt_offset' )) ) ."</li>\n";
that you'll change into this:

Code: Select all

echo "<li class=\"".$w3all_lastopics_style_li_class."\"><a href=\"$w3all_url_to_cms/viewtopic.php?f=$value->forum_id&amp;t=$value->topic_id&amp;p=$value->post_id#p$value->post_id\">$value->topic_title</a>  ".$w3all_post_state_ru."<br />". __( 'by ' , 'wp-w3all-phpbb-integration' )." $value->topic_last_poster_name</li>\n";
removing the part that will go to display date and/or change into what you like.

I know, it can be little complicate if you never put hands on code: these files and all shortcodes will be soon rewrite to be an easy peace of mind for all to be transformed and accomplish to any need with easy.