Solved -> Issue with login from WP side (Ultimate Member plugin)

Taouche
User w
User w

Solved -> Issue with login from WP side (Ultimate Member plugin)

Post by Taouche »

Hi all,

I installed this plugin (1.4.0) and all works like a charm :D

I just have a little issue when i try to login from my wordpress website front end.

I'm using Ultimatemember plugin for my login/ logout frontend page.

The logout work ok, but the login action load the page and come back to the login page and i'm still logout.

I have a redirection after login set on the ultimatemember settings page, set to UM Login Page. I tried to change it for my Home Page URL and it still doesn't work.

It's work from phppb login button.

Thanks in advance for your help.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Issue with login from WP side

Post by axew3 »

If you experience this with a login widget on front end (so not logging in via wp-login.php in WP) this is because the plugin you use, reset credentials posts vars onlogin. So, there is no way for wp_w3all plugin to know if user has or not have been login. Credentials cookie aren't set in this case, and login simply work, but wp_w3all logout as no cookie is produced.
This do not happen, i think, if you login using wp-login.php.
That's the reason why.
You can activate and use the wp_w3all login widget, that will return the same effect of the front-end plugin ajax you use, except if it contain rechapka that have not been added into wp_w3all login widget.
Taouche
User w
User w

Post by Taouche »

Hi,

first of all thank you very much for your free and amazing plugin and for your free support, it is really appreciated.

I understand, but i can't use the original wp-login for my users it will be too much modifications for me.

Hope you will fix it soon, another time thank you for this amazing work :D
Taouche
User w
User w

Post by Taouche »

Hi,

just to let you know, with the latest version 1.4.1, I can know login with the ultimatemember login frontend page. 8-)

I just have the same issue of grungyape "Login Page Glitch", so as you said, waiting for the version 1.4.2.

thank you for your awesome work ;)
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

so i hope just released 1.4.2 do not broke the magic ... :) i do not think, but let know if something come out!
Taouche
User w
User w

Post by Taouche »

I installed the latest version 1.4.2. I can always login from my frontend plugin and i'm redirected to wp-admin.php but when I'm comeback to the website, i'm disconnected.