Solved -> Issue with login from WP side (Ultimate Member plugin)

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Issue with login from WP side (Ultimate Member plugin)

Post by axew3 »

p.s look that only login and logout pages about ultimate member, and i presume all others are working well, EXCEPT register page, that in case need to be added. Will be added on next version or 1.4.8. In any case before 1.5.0.
Try out the installation test i've linked on previous post with user and pass: it run wp_w3all 1.4.6.
Taouche
User w
User w

Post by Taouche »

Hi,

just to tell you really thanks for the latest fix from 1.4.7 release.

It work perfectly now, I can login and logout correctly from ultimate member login page.
8-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

1.4.8 is coming as 1.4.7 do not fix all bugs about profile fields, it seem to me something still wrong .. looking.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

1.4.8 has been just released due to some more problem on profile fields, in true i do not know if and how your install was really working about profiles in 1.4.7: update to 1.4.8 and if still any problem, please let know.
Taouche
User w
User w

Post by Taouche »

I just have a question:

Do you know why when I go to a topic on the iframe forum page, when I scroll down, lot of time the page go back to the head ?

And sometimes the page is not completely loaded to the footer.I need to reload it to display it correctly.

Thanks
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

yes, due to the fix for the phpBB lightbox mod.
When you move your mouse over an attached image in phpBB posts, the page scroll top if you have not installed phpBB lightbox mod in phpBB.
I've say on 1.48 this and others bugs will be solved, instead this will be on 1.4.9 due to the problems on profiles, now all solved i think (hope).
So on 1.4.9 we will try to fix all about iframe, the page-(forum, boards etc).php

If you do not use phpBB lightbox mod you can just remove this code you have add into overall_footer.html (phpbb template).

But your code should not be exactly like this, you have mouseover, instead of mouseup. Substitute with mouseup as is in this piece of code, and actual online doc, the instruction: it was updated last week if i'm not worng, to temp fix this problem of scroll top, on mouse over attached post images in phpBB:

Code: Select all

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).on('mouseup', '.postimage', function(){
      var w3allappend = "getw3all_lightbox";
if ('parentIFrame' in window) window.parentIFrame.sendMessage(w3allappend);return;
});
remember to recompile phpBB template after mods into templates.