Admin: username or/and email address provided already exist, or result associated, to another existent user ...

jambo
User ww
User ww

Admin: username or/and email address provided already exist, or result associated, to another existent user ...

Post by jambo »

Hello,

I am very close to getting everything worked out. I have uploaded my users to phpBB3 and then transferred to wordpress.

I have an issue though. I am trying to change the email address, for admin in this case, an I am getting an error:

The username or/and email address provided already exist, or result associated, to another existent user account on our forum database.

and I know the email address is not associated with another user. What did I do wrong?

Thank you!
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Admin: username or/and email address provided already exist, or result associated, to another existent user ...

Post by axew3 »

May this, the first point of the after install FAQ?
https://www.axew3.com/w3/cms-plugins-sc ... InstallFAQ
jambo
User ww
User ww

Re: Admin: username or/and email address provided already exist, or result associated, to another existent user ...

Post by jambo »

Thank you again. I saw that the third time I read through the instructions. It was an early morning and I was quite tired! Well, I will blame it on that anyway!!! :D :D :D

This is a great plugin for a very complicated task and it works great!

Thank you!