page-forum - Preloader loop

DjPorkchop73
User www
User www

Re: page-forum - Preloader loop

Post by DjPorkchop73 »

I might may have some settings wrong? I am not real sure. I do have one other issue that I mentioned a post back that kicked off my loop tonight. I will post screenshots.
If I could I would. If I don't, it's because I am lazy!

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley
DjPorkchop73
User www
User www

Post by DjPorkchop73 »

I made another post with further details and screenshots. I don't believe your preloader is bad. Please feel free to move my last couple posts to the other if you wish so you can keep them straight and tidy.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley
DjPorkchop73
User www
User www

Post by DjPorkchop73 »

Any further news, I pretty much am dead in the water development wise for now. I can not login at all with my admin account. Well I can but I have to shut off security and disable phpBB integration, get logged in then turn it all back on, then rebuild forum page then hope to not get a loop etc etc. :oops:

I am considering rebuilding my website back to 2,3.9 phpBB w3all for now.

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Hello! 2.4.4 will be out within today with fixes.
Admin id1 password presents a problem, i see now. Going to fix this last, and i will surely and immediately pass you within today the new coming 2.4.4... so you can test with any frontend plugin that password reset flows have been all resolved (almost into my tests this is it)