(Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::exists())

Menolas

Post by Menolas »

Hello, I installed WP w3all phpbb couple days ago, and it is brilliant but i have some issue when testing a registration from phpbb, then with first login in WP been redirected to the error page - data base error " [Table 'mx_ua.bp_suspend' doesn't exist]
SELECT id FROM bp_suspend s WHERE s.item_id = 16 AND s.item_type = 'user' AND user_suspended = 1" with page reloading
the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error), and after one more reloading the page it is redirecting to successfully logged in to the new phpbb created accaunt though. How i can fix it? thank you from now
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

are you including the custom, or default phpBB root config?

If including the phpBB root config, may switch to include the custom as explained into option field: some external plugin that instantiate sql requests in different order, may cause this kind of problem.
Let know
Menolas

Post by Menolas »

thank you very much for answer, did not expect it that fast at least)) could you please be a bit more specific? what custom fields? where they are and what file i suppose to use instead defolt config file?
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

into plugin admin, where:

WP_w3all Path, Url, Password hash and Integration mode config

(REQUIRED) Path - Absolute path to Custom OR phpBB root folder config.php file - NOTE: do NOT add final slash '/'

instructions on how to setup it are linked into same option field

substantially, instead to include the root phpBB config.php, you'll go to include a custom config.php, that contain variables that do not conflict with wordpress db connections vars.

https://www.axew3.com/w3/2016/09/how-to ... -and-path/

If still any problem on understand how to let know.

p.s
To avoid this problem, that's common, may the plugin should add an option to setup connection values for the phpBB db, and not include the root or custom config file: it will be done asap