Missing Login User Info and a Loop (Wp user ID1)

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Missing Login User Info and a Loop (Wp user ID1)

Post by axew3 »

I'm sure yes!

Will be provided within this coming week if possible, a new thing, that is nice and so useful (because lead to many (really) possible improvements and no limits about integrating any way, with wonderful capabilities, and simpler code).

It will be an easy, light and fast, extension for phpBB.
The wp integration extension.
It will update the user email in wordpress, as soon the user will change the email in phpBB (like it happen in wordpress now, that update the email of the user in phpBB at same time).
So, we move to the next step.
The extension can be used for several scopes. Not only to update data in wordpress when profile updated into phpBB.
Users will have again the possibility to login and register and much more, both in phpBB and wp at same time.

It allow to simplify many aspects, also the code, and will improve to the top all the whole integration concept.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Here we go!
Would you like to install and test it, a new brand phpBB extension is coming!
It is here for you (well, for all!), and just in time!

viewtopic.php?p=5194#p5194
DjPorkchop73
User www
User www

Post by DjPorkchop73 »

I just downloaded it and will give it a test. Sounds great from what I read.
If I could I would. If I don't, it's because I am lazy!

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Yes! New version ready, and i would like to have released already (it also register users at same time into wordpress, using (it is possible to choose) curl or explicit redirect), beside the fact that when user's profile is updated both on ucp or acp, it is done at same time for the same user with same email into wp.
Resuming all into a new laptop , since my pc leaved me on the road 2 days ago, so i had to save data, and move to another older for the moment, where i had to reinstall all, from the OS, php, mysql, composer, phpmyadmin, programs etc etc
A real pain in the as* to re-create works scenario. All will be published asap!
DjPorkchop73
User www
User www

Post by DjPorkchop73 »

I understand the laptop crash. Mine did as well a short while back and I lost all my websites I was working on on my local host server stack. I use WAMP server stack. There is an old saying that says, "If you only have 1 backup, you don't have any backups". Boy did I learn that lesson the hard way.

Best of wishes on getting back in order. I know how big of a pain in the a** that is.
If I could I would. If I don't, it's because I am lazy!

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley