Widget Issue

DjPorkchop73
User www
User www

Widget Issue

Post by DjPorkchop73 »

When trying to enter the widgets menu in WP, I get 403 forbidden errors all the way down and the following message:

The "wp_w3all_widget_last_topics" block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

**EDIT**

All of the widgets were throwing errors come to find out, not just the one I posted. Apparently since the update to WP 5.8, they altered the widgets layout area in the Admin Panel. Upon installing Classic Widgets Plugin, life was grand again!
If I could I would. If I don't, it's because I am lazy!

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Widget Issue

Post by axew3 »

P.s
for what it worth to mention, it is also possible to use shortcodes to get the same exact results of widgets:
under the “common how” to section

All shortcodes will be improved and re-coded on coming 2.4.5.
All widgets the same, as i have understand what's the way to proceed!
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Widget Issue

Post by axew3 »

Just to report that since new 5.9 wordpress release, widgets on blocks are all working fine; all screens display as before all things,so there is no need to update plugins files about this.
Just use the temporary wp plugin that disable blocks, and disable it as soon wp 4.9 will be released.

The integration plugin is now tested under WP development version (5.9-beta4-52413) and all really is working amazing (for all plugins) with WP blocks.
That's very nice :)