!IMPORTANT: released 2.4.7 to fix admin/profile actions

madoma73
User ww
User ww

Re: !IMPORTANT: released 2.4.7 to fix admin/profile actions

Post by madoma73 »

Hello,
I know about userid 1 issue, so I use others users:

first issue is resolved by removing "<div id="w3_toogle_wrap_loader" class="w3_no_wrap_loader"><div class="w3_loader"></div></div>"

second issue is linked to line <iframe.... style="width:1px..... If change this, my iframe is ok but fixed width
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

which browser you are on please? (about width issue you detect)
i assume that the unique reason why you have not anymore the problem is because you removed the preloader.

Code: Select all

first issue is resolved by removing "<div id="w3_toogle_wrap_loader" class="w3_no_wrap_loader"><div class="w3_loader"></div></div
The elementary preloader will be rewritten in V6 soon.
madoma73
User ww
User ww

Post by madoma73 »

Whatever browser used:
Chromium latest version
Firefox latest version
Edge
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

It is strange that you do not experience the same here, where the same page forum code run.
By the way, it should be quite easy to edit these things for anyone, the page-forum is intended to be a working basic (but complete) example that anyone can edit as more like.

2.4.9 is coming presumably today.
It fix logic flow on call hooks that have been little wrongly enqueued due to last main modifications.

It fix also page-forum and UID1 in WP and UID2 in phpBB.
The fix trick, which i had never think into, is right into new page forum code:

// START MAY DO NOT MODIFY

if(defined("W3PHPBBCONFIG")){
  	// detect if it is the uid2 in phpBB
    $phpBBuid2 = (isset($_COOKIE[W3PHPBBCONFIG["cookie_name"].'_u']) && $_COOKIE[W3PHPBBCONFIG["cookie_name"].'_u'] == 2) ? 2 : 0;
   } else { $phpBBuid2 = 0; }
so into js code part more below where this first line has been added:

var wp_u_logged = ".$current_user->ID.";
    var phpBBuid2 = ".$phpBBuid2."; // new line to detect id2 in phpBB
then this:

if( w3all_phpbb_u_logged == null && wp_u_logged > 1 || wp_u_logged == 0 && w3all_phpbb_u_logged != null ){
        document.location.replace('".$w3allhomeurl."/index.php/".$wp_w3all_forum_folder_wp."/');
       }
has been switched to this:

if(phpBBuid2 != 2){ // if not phpBB uid 2 or get loop for this user
       if( w3all_phpbb_u_logged == null && wp_u_logged > 1 || wp_u_logged == 0 && w3all_phpbb_u_logged != null ){
        document.location.replace('".$w3allhomeurl."/index.php/".$wp_w3all_forum_folder_wp."/');
       }
    }
The loop problem that come out when admin id2 in phpBB, login in phpBB iframed, has been definitively resolved.

The phpBB config here has been retrieved, but W3PHPBBUSESSION user session data can also be used into page forum, for many things, may not immediately arguable. You'll have these data (user session and all phpBB config data) before the iframe retrieved and his js code (both wp and phpBB side) fire.