Auto scroll UP

Lantern
User www
User www

Auto scroll UP

Post by Lantern » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:23 pm

Hi AxeW3,

Me again :) Horror from holland or read noob from Holland.

Another issue with Embedded phpbb is that when you press REPLY POST or NEW TOPIC at the bottom of the forum page the page does not scroll UP to the text box for a NEW TOPIC or POST REPLY - you have to manually scroll upwards ( which is kinda annoying ) to the text box. Is there a fix or is it just me and my 1000 wp & phpbb problems :)

Thx for your endless efforts !

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Auto scroll UP

Post by axew3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:31 am

my internet provider have block my connection this night, and i was out of internet ... when i experience this kind of problem, i think to the bad situation of internet, where internet companies, specially in Italy, are doing the bad and the good time ... and seem there is no stop to this ... any country should have an own public web, and internet services provided for free to all citizens. All the world instead, is on the road to the hell ... and only few have understand this ...

about your scroll, link the site which i do not remember sorry, so we can see what error return the browser in your contest and why ...

Lantern
User www
User www

Post by Lantern » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:33 am

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:03 am

open your phpBB overall_footer.html
and on code you have add as on procedure, search (on the top of the code added):

Code: Select all

document.domain = 'localhost'; // THIS IS MANDATORY! Set/Change this value to your domain (example: axew3.com (or leave localhost if on localhost)) 
change into (as explained on procedure) into:

Code: Select all

document.domain = 'tradealliance.nl'; // THIS IS MANDATORY! Set/Change this value to your domain (example: axew3.com (or leave localhost if on localhost)) 
rebuild phpBB template.

Lantern
User www
User www

Post by Lantern » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:08 am

Awesome - thank you !

Lantern
User www
User www

Post by Lantern » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:05 pm

I found still a little issue with the AUTO SCROLL UP.

When a topic has multiple pages and you click page 3 ( at the bottom of page 2 ) ( see picture) it won't do the auto scroll up you have scroll manually.

Is this also fixable?
Attachments
pages.PNG
pages.PNG (1.2 KiB) Viewed 579 times

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Fixes list for iframe on 1.7.6

Post by axew3 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:24 pm

hello! yes, of course:
after a summer by evil here, i'm just today over for first time in full to fix and release finally 1.7.5.
It will fix really many bugs all over, and before to release i've find out one that is blocking me for a while, about new added features. I was hoping for today to release. Now i guess.
1.7.5 will fix main code execution about all options. It should become really stable under any aspect, and little more fast. I need to release as fixed the reported above, because it contain important things resolved.
1.7.6 will be released in short time after 1.7.5.

Next coming 1.7.6 will be mainly re-focused into iframe fixes and updates.

also i add mine in the while:

correct vertical position of iframe on resize, when for example inserting a new post as reply: into default phpBB theme the iframe is forced to top in this case, not vertical centered ... this behavior, i've note, not happen on some other template than subsilver default ... so also curious to see how to fix and why it happen.

Lantern
User www
User www

Post by Lantern » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:22 am

Unfortunately this is not fixed with my template. I use https://www.artodia.com/demo.php?demo=phpbb31&id=28

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:08 pm

hello, yes! because nothing on last two releases has been done about iframe issues, it will be done on coming 1.7.7, with some more fix overall!
Scheduled on 1.7.6 ... sorry but, i've been forced to release as soon 1.7.6 to resolve a problematic issue of 1.7.5 that can't wait, even if it is a fix that require little time to be resolved.

Lantern
User www
User www

Post by Lantern » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:56 am

No problem ! - keep up the good work.