Auto scroll UP

Lantern
User www
User www

Auto scroll UP

Post by Lantern »

Hi AxeW3,

Me again :) Horror from holland or read noob from Holland.

Another issue with Embedded phpbb is that when you press REPLY POST or NEW TOPIC at the bottom of the forum page the page does not scroll UP to the text box for a NEW TOPIC or POST REPLY - you have to manually scroll upwards ( which is kinda annoying ) to the text box. Is there a fix or is it just me and my 1000 wp & phpbb problems :)

Thx for your endless efforts !
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Auto scroll UP

Post by axew3 »

my internet provider have block my connection this night, and i was out of internet ... when i experience this kind of problem, i think to the bad situation of internet, where internet companies, specially in Italy, are doing the bad and the good time ... and seem there is no stop to this ... any country should have an own public web, and internet services provided for free to all citizens. All the world instead, is on the road to the hell ... and only few have understand this ...

about your scroll, link the site which i do not remember sorry, so we can see what error return the browser in your contest and why ...
Lantern
User www
User www

Post by Lantern »

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

open your phpBB overall_footer.html
and on code you have add as on procedure, search (on the top of the code added):

Code: Select all

document.domain = 'localhost'; // THIS IS MANDATORY! Set/Change this value to your domain (example: axew3.com (or leave localhost if on localhost)) 
change into (as explained on procedure) into:

Code: Select all

document.domain = 'tradealliance.nl'; // THIS IS MANDATORY! Set/Change this value to your domain (example: axew3.com (or leave localhost if on localhost)) 
rebuild phpBB template.
Lantern
User www
User www

Post by Lantern »

Awesome - thank you !
Lantern
User www
User www

Post by Lantern »

I found still a little issue with the AUTO SCROLL UP.

When a topic has multiple pages and you click page 3 ( at the bottom of page 2 ) ( see picture) it won't do the auto scroll up you have scroll manually.

Is this also fixable?
Attachments
pages.PNG
pages.PNG (1.2 KiB) Viewed 5292 times