Anyone w/ knowledge of Steam API?

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Anyone w/ knowledge of Steam API?

Post by axew3 »

hello! ok ... hope will not require all the time have required me to start the dropbox wp integration, with days of problem solving to integrate into WP pages... for each user. But still not finished. I've also start to see stem api +- 1 month ago, i need to return over now ... let you know, really soon.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

ok, needed a KEY to access API ... sending you a message ...
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Do you can see your steamid? Would know if you can see it on your steam profile: should be on same page where you have activated and get the api key?
If yes, please send me via PM ... looking ...

... ok got it, retrieved all yours and my data ... as well if we like data of any steam user.

Just let me know by the way if you can see your steamid somewhere on your steamcommunty.com account, profile or api key page, thank you
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

About the going on: admin interface, user admin interface, and page with all raw array data to display ready.
Classes and methods ready ...
But now, the front-end page part ...

What we should display about user stats and info?

What games? Latest played? Most played?
Friends, Kills ... still little confused about what display with all this amount of data we get on hand now :) ... as i still do not well know steam community and how all system work about players ...

On example you mention in wp, MAP preference is about what?
CGSO stats icons and there values, are about what?
A little help on this will be appreciated helping me explaining to understand more about ... so i will aggregate with easy the necessary data.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

i've return over Steam, but i have a problem understanding a thing: on your profile, http://csgo-stats.com/synisto/
there are info about what?
If i calculate your played time, i get much more hours than the value reported on your profile. So i think the Time played value reported, is about a single game.
So i've try to see on your latest played games, looking if there is an equal value on it about Time played (for example), but nothing.

Can you please, let me know:
what the name of the game, statistics on your profile display?
is the latest you have play? (no i do not think)

ps... got it
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

nothing, i got that the game of stats on your profile is: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
but i can't get it, on your data i extract from API ... i will take a look after another time ...