Auto scroll UP

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Fixes list for iframe on 1.7.6

Post by axew3 »

hello! yes, of course:
after a summer by evil here, i'm just today over for first time in full to fix and release finally 1.7.5.
It will fix really many bugs all over, and before to release i've find out one that is blocking me for a while, about new added features. I was hoping for today to release. Now i guess.
1.7.5 will fix main code execution about all options. It should become really stable under any aspect, and little more fast. I need to release as fixed the reported above, because it contain important things resolved.
1.7.6 will be released in short time after 1.7.5.

Next coming 1.7.6 will be mainly re-focused into iframe fixes and updates.

also i add mine in the while:

correct vertical position of iframe on resize, when for example inserting a new post as reply: into default phpBB theme the iframe is forced to top in this case, not vertical centered ... this behavior, i've note, not happen on some other template than subsilver default ... so also curious to see how to fix and why it happen.
Lantern
User www
User www

Re: Auto scroll UP

Post by Lantern »

Unfortunately this is not fixed with my template. I use https://www.artodia.com/demo.php?demo=phpbb31&id=28
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

hello, yes! because nothing on last two releases has been done about iframe issues, it will be done on coming 1.7.7, with some more fix overall!
Scheduled on 1.7.6 ... sorry but, i've been forced to release as soon 1.7.6 to resolve a problematic issue of 1.7.5 that can't wait, even if it is a fix that require little time to be resolved.
Lantern
User www
User www

Post by Lantern »

No problem ! - keep up the good work.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

i've just finish on fly to add the code about banned users into phpBB for 1.7.7.
more some fix.
so i've come over your issue and iframe issues.

you mean, the page not scroll to top, isn't it? if you're on bottom, it remain on bottom.
You would like to be scrolled to top instead when page change. Isn't it?

i would like to reset all this scroll events to the default passed by phpBB ... i guess the preloader will resolve many of those or all at once ...
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

since i'm over for a while to prepare 1.7.7 i've just fix the above adding the following code (that will be switched maybe in this way for also others cases, maybe not i will see, but this will be added in this way for sure):
open your phpBB overall_footer.html
on code you've add, search for this line:

Code: Select all

var w3all_onsubmit_post = /^post?/ig.exec(href);
immediately after, add the follow:

var w3all_ck_npage  = (href.indexOf('start') > -1);
  if ( w3all_ck_npage == true ){ 
	 if ('parentIFrame' in window) window.parentIFrame.scrollTo(0,100);
} 
  if ( href.indexOf('f=') > -1 && href.indexOf('t=') > -1 && href.indexOf('p=') === -1 ){
  	if ('parentIFrame' in window) window.parentIFrame.scrollTo(0,100);
  }
remember to rebuild phpBB stale template.

p.s on code above note on two lines:

scrollTo(0,100);
change 100 to another value if you need to scroll more or less (until 0), may to fit your theme.

This still has not been applied on this online example.