iframe code and the time to update phpBB installation OR when you're in trouble with overall_header.html js code

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

iframe code and the time to update phpBB installation OR when you're in trouble with overall_header.html js code

Post by axew3 »

Code: Select all

if(/adm\//ig.exec(window.location.href) === null){ // avoid x ACP
has been changed/switched into:

Code: Select all

if(/adm\//ig.exec(window.location.href) === null || /install\//ig.exec(window.location.href) === null){ // avoid x ACP and install
to allow easy phpBB updates, without the requirement to disable the overall_header.html js added code, or to disable Javascript on browser.

Note: if in trouble with the overall_header.html javascript added code, and Recompile Stale Template option into phpBB is set to no at this moment (then changes done into template files do not affect, you can't remove/deactivate overall_header.html added javascript), remember that you can DISABLE JAVASCRIPT on BROWSER.

Remember also to DISABLE REGISTRATIONS in WordPress while updating phpBB, to not allow a new WP registered user in the while, to register into WP side, without being added into phpBB.
rthm

Re: iframe code and the time to update phpBB installation OR when you're in trouble with overall_header.html js code

Post by rthm »

Hey thank you for the update. When i change the code to the new one, my /adm/ stays blank and wont load anymore. I had to revert the changes.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: iframe code and the time to update phpBB installation OR when you're in trouble with overall_header.html js code

Post by axew3 »

rthm wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:05 pm Hey thank you for the update. When i change the code to the new one, my /adm/ stays blank and wont load anymore. I had to revert the changes.
Well no, it is not necessary to return old code.
Just return to forum index, refresh page, return ACP.

The blank page result is just given due to the fact, that the session do not match.
So when you return forum home, then return ACP, it will be ok.

Look also that may when on wordpress side, and you into another tab have already open phpBB ACP, you'll get the same. Especially if while doing something into WP side, and wp still processing the request in background, you open the tab ACP.

I will try to check and resolve this issue soon.