say hello

To talk about everything
gilkest

say hello

Post by gilkest »

Hello everybody how are you?

This is Gilkest From india. I think you are well.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: say hello

Post by axew3 »

Hi there! ... so i can test the new applied js code that should redirect correctly to iframe ...
specificcreature

Post by specificcreature »

Hello, I'm good,
But I all in Covid-19 histeria(
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Hello!

well ... covid19 .. i live in Italy ... you know what about maybe ...

COVID19 is dangerous for people over 70 years (and of course for all) the problem in Italy is that stupid Government and all others around, leaved spread it without informing about correct behavior necessary to protect old people, that are the most in danger with covid19:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... ographics/

Further more they have not treat the problem in the right way, and we have many old people. I think, i have been infected on January, 16 Jan i alerted by symptoms that now i know what it was ... like millions, we are infected, we had bad symptoms, i think million of us are now asymptomatic. How you control this?

If the virus is the same, and you care about your grandfathers or parents or disabled people, or to not be infected, because it is highly contagious, do this please:

STAY AWAY from other people almost 1,5 meter (no kisses no shake hand, do not share drinks into same glass, no shared "cigarettes" etc). A Musk will not save you, distance will save you
DO NOT TOUCH your face with hands, if before you have not clean up with alcool and soap deeply, may use glows when into public places to touch things, or after touched something, may do not touch your face if you have not clean up hands before.
WHEN you return home, take off shoes and GO DIRECTLY to the bath to clean your hands, without touching anything else
CLEAN YOUR HANDS often, clean objects that you introduce at home
DO NOT GO inside places with many people around, vicious air and substantially, as said above, stay away from persons that may will spread you the virus.
Bar, restaurants, lifts, dance clubs, as you can imagine, are places where it can spread easily.
YOUR FAMILY should follow same tips
BE SMART. DO not let terrorists scare you. It is a virus, dangerous ok, but not a tiger!

This is a video from an Italian doctor, that i'm sorry i can't translate due to my bad English, but it exactly explain the situation:
https://www.facebook.com/fabrizio.luche ... 479014098/

ah and yes ... we should learn to stop globalization or, change our way to live into this, now little, world

80+ years old
21.9%

70-79 years old
8.0%

60-69 years old
3.6%

50-59 years old
1.3%

40-49 years old
0.4%

30-39 years old
0.2%