page-forum - Preloader loop

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

page-forum - Preloader loop

Post by axew3 »

It has been reported a loop for preloader on iframe in various scenarios.
It is not a loop, it is the preloader that is not removed, after the page has been completely loaded.
A jQuery instruction is deprecated, and no longer used on jQuery.

This in attach fix:
preloader that is not correctly removed, iframe problem when in not linked users mode, and more.

It will be substantially the new page-forum.php available and suitable for next v6 iframe code, that run ok also into v5 code.

To resolve and fix these and more issues at once, remove the old page-forum and replace with the new one, renaming it as required and substituting into your active template folder.

removed, download last version more below
xray1
User w
User w

Re: page-forum - Preloader loop

Post by xray1 »

I've attempted to use the new fix, but still getting the infinite loop after trying to login. On one user login, it's redirecting me to the WP login, but then it states it does not recognize the user - user email or password. This is even when trying to use the password reset.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

to disable the plugin safely:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=679

you can login with another user and check what's wrong with this user that cannot login (his state in phpBB, if there is another in wp sharing same email of someone else in phpBB etc, if really exist in wp etc)?

It seem there are some problem with this, the page do not loop in true, the page forum just do not remove the preloader when should, because someway the js that remove it when iframe loaded, fail on execute (and the screen remain with preloader on).

Can you send me a pm and i will take a look: it also happen here, then i reload the page and all work fine.
It will be fixed as soon
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

to see that it is as i say, open page-forum and remove this line:
<div id="w3_toogle_wrap_loader" class="w3_no_wrap_loader"><div class="w3_loader"></div></div>
you'll see that the problem disappear, but of course also the preloader.
I will fix this giving a time this night if possible
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

This is the last version of page-forum, that fix preloader loop and more issues about push history
If anybody can try and report would be great, it has been updated also here online with this same new version:

removed, the new is more below
xray1
User w
User w

Post by xray1 »

I downloaded the new file and installed. I attempted to login and was redirected to WP_login. Still did not recognize username. When I used a different username, I was able to get into the WP_Admin so I could rebuild the page. When selecting the forum, Infinite Loop.

When I logged into your site today, I also was redirected to the WP_Login page and had to enter in login detail, which took me to my WP_profile page. I then followed path to forum here.