page-forum - Preloader loop

DjPorkchop73
User www
User www

Re: page-forum - Preloader loop

Post by DjPorkchop73 »

1 more update on this issue, I don't think my issue is preloader at all. I think it is some settings maybe? All user accounts on my website login and work just fine without any loop at all including another admin account. My Main admin account that was used to install WordPress and phpBB both, that is the only account that Loops.
If I could I would. If I don't, it's because I am lazy!

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

if it is the unique user that loop, and is the id 1 in wp, it is ok!

the uid 1 in wordpress and uid 2 in phpBB are not linked anymore since 2.4.0
if the user id1 in wp or uid 2 in phpBB try to load page forum, it is normal that they fall into loop.

sorry that yesterday i had no chance to take o look, i will do surely today fixing this part-

anyway, here, i see my account that is not uid1 in wp nor uid2 in phpBB that loop sometime, and as reported also by someone else, there is surely something to be fixed. It happen especially if the session expire and i go to click into a notification email link.
When page forum open, i fall into the problem that the preloader do not disappear.

this is another problem than the uid1 in wp or uid2 in phpBB. Your, with uid1 is truly a loop if you visits page forum, this other is instead about the fact that the preloader is not removed as soon the page load, and remain in place. I can see that if i reload the page all goes fine: this need to be resolved immediately!
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Just over to fix all things about iframe and page forum.

this is the page forum that should:
fix uid1 WP and phpBB uid2 loop
fix the pushState on page forum landing and oniframe navigation
fix the empty w3= (or custom fancy= url) that sometime was happening on address bar

not sure if it fix the preloader that sometime do not disappear (and there is no stop until page reloaded may due to explicit reload by browser button)

page-forum.zip
(5.29 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

You can play it like a telegram or whatsapp audio (still under construction but fully working):
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1628

MyCiaoToYou.mp3
(235.13 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
DjPorkchop73
User www
User www

Post by DjPorkchop73 »

I used the new file and am still looping with my main admin account. I can login just fine with every other account on the website with no loops at all. 1 other is a admin and another is a editor.

I will add this much: I used this latest file that you offered and made sure website worked 100%. I THEN upgraded to the latest version of w3all phpBB integration 2.4.3 and I was able to use the website for a couple day s with no errors at all and no loops.

So today I attempted to use the phpbb w3all login widget and I got the same error that I have always got since day 1 that I started using the plugin: Invalid Credentials. After this incident, I now get loops every time I attempt to login with that account no matter what browser I try and no matter if it is on my laptop, my wife's laptop, my cellphone or my PS4 browser even. Maybe coincidental?

I have run out of things to try and to look at. Maybe someone can take a look for me and or suggest detail for detail settings that I need set properly. I am now 100% officially lost and ready to not use iframe anymore even though I like it much better than separate forums. My struggle is real. :D

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley
DjPorkchop73
User www
User www

Post by DjPorkchop73 »

DjPorkchop73 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:12 am
So today I attempted to use the phpbb w3all login widget and I got the same error that I have always got since day 1 that I started using the plugin: Invalid Credentials. After this incident, I now get loops every time I attempt to login with that account no matter what browser I try and no matter if it is on my laptop, my wife's laptop, my cellphone or my PS4 browser even. Maybe coincidental?
Sorry I was to late to edit my own post. I did not want to give false info so I need to correct.

That widget login only happens on my main admin account as well that was used to create the wordpress and phpBB forums. when I attempted to use ti I got a reauth link and ivalid credentials error even though my credentials are correct. That is when the loop happens. So if I delete cookies and cache and come back and try to login via phpBB login link. I still loop. Kind of strange.

Here is the reauth link I get on credentials error. https://paparayphotography.com/community/?reauth=1

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Hello! 2.4.4 is ready, just checked the issue, and all is working ok here for what i have configured and tested out.

you say you get this only with id1 wp admin.

admin uid1 in wp and phpBB uid2 are not linked anymore, so asking myself how this can happen at moment. Checking further more...