Sidebars do not appear.

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Sidebars do not appear.

Post by axew3 »

into the integration plugin admin page
Wp admin -> Settings -> WP_w3all -> WP_w3all Preferences -> The (awesome) iframe template integration using shortcode
patrik69
User w
User w

Post by patrik69 »

Thank you very much for this great help, of high quality, Alessio. ;)
Sorry for my english, i'm french... ;)
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Ok! Happy that it was useful
Look Patrik, my advice is to do the follow (if you can configure your server removing the cloudflare check).
I do not know why you use this into a site like your. To me it is totally not useful.
You could improve your site about speed removing this, without having problems about security and configuring things like it is suggested here:
viewtopic.php?p=320#p320

So you should enable the integration plugin bruteforce option, and just configure the Firewall with the minimum of activated options. You'll be safe from spam and bruteforce attacks, your site will be fast and you do not will have to worry about more strange things.

If you need to cover some other security issue may for some reason it is not clear at moment to me, just let know. As well, if you want to improve the shortcode template integration follow with questions.

ps Look that as you seen i added the shortcode with 2 params, but there are more available.
As you can see i have set into the example the top gap param at 700 (so 700px) but as you can see, the result is that the scroll do not work properly, because the one that your theme use, nullify it in some way.

We'll se how to fix it if you'll follow with any question.
May the good solution would be to remove the theme auto scroll to top when you are into the page that display the iframed phpBB using the shortcode (so that the top gap shortcode scroll will work)
or something into shortcode plugin files need to be adjusted to fix this aspect, when more scrolls are involved due to themes options.
If there is option into your theme to remove the page scroll and you can choose pages where the theme scroll will fire, would be the best (without going to edit a theme file or plugin file)
patrik69
User w
User w

Post by patrik69 »

Hello axew,

For some reason, access to my forum no longer works.
What's going on ?

Is it because of the update to phpbb 3.3.8 that I did ?

Thanks in advance.

my website : https://www.bayonnais.com/forum1/
Sorry for my english, i'm french... ;)
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

No it is not due to plugin, for sure because it work/run only in wp side.
What's the problem you have?
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Ahhh sorry i see: you updated also template files!
so just re-apply this:
https://www.axew3.com/w3/2020/01/phpbb- ... iframe-v5/

overall_footer.html javascript code and
overall_header.html javascript code
and remember to activate the Recompile Stale Template option when the code has been added.
Then deactivate when all ok