Login problem

floxshifu
User www
User www

Login problem

Post by floxshifu »

Hi,

I still have a login problem on my website between WP and phpBB.

When I'm logging in through w3all widget on my WordPress side, i'm logged in on both (wp+phpbb) but, when i'm on the indew of my forum and I click on a forum or subforum or newly post, i'm directly disconnected...

Same thinf, if i try to login directly on phpBB side, i'm disconnected right after logged in, and redirected on login page of WordPress. It's a loop.

I have set all the settings, deleted my cookies... And i'ts still not working. I don't know why, but it's really boring... :(

Mayne I can precise one thing : it's happening very very often when I'm on my phone, but really less on pc. And, when I choose "use pc version" on my phone, it seems solve the problem... Can you check this??

my website is csct38.com and you alrrady have an account on it. ;)
floxshifu
User www
User www

Re: Login problem

Post by floxshifu »

Problem seems solved. I have disabled in ACP some security settings (ip validation, navigator validation, head X-forwarded-for) and forced securised cookies settings to yes, and it seems great for now...

I'll get a backup here later.
floxshifu
User www
User www

Post by floxshifu »

Hi there,

Login issue is still not solved. And I really don't know what is the problem.
The login can't be stable if I login directly on the forum.
I must be logged in through the login axew3 plugin in the wordpress side before accessing the forum... It's a bit boring... 😔
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Ok i tested the login and it work fine on phpBB side, and all cookies correctly released, they will expire on 2023.
So let see what will happen.
Would you test the new coming /class.wp.w3all-phpbb.php that resolve an aspect and that may will solve the problem you report, even if this way, we'll never know from where your problem was coming out.

PS 2.6.5 has been released!
floxshifu
User www
User www

Post by floxshifu »

Re,

I have updated the plugin, and deleted the forum cache+sessions let's see if the issue is solved. Fingers crossed.
ale
User w
User w

Post by ale »

Do you use some cache plugin in WP?