Issue with login from Wordpress to phpBB with PaidMembershipPro

D31Ace

Issue with login from Wordpress to phpBB with PaidMembershipPro

Post by D31Ace »

Hello,

I've successfully install the plugin to work, however, I have an issue where users can login to phpBB, but not on the Wordpress login page. It redirects the user. If I login on the forum end, it will login the user on Wordpress. I am using the Paid Membership Pro plugin.

Any idea what is happening here?

I have tried resetting cookie settings, have implemented the code used here elsewhere for not being able to login. Nothing has resolved this issue.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Issue with login from Wordpress to phpBB with PaidMembershipPro

Post by axew3 »

Hello. It mean that a valid phpBB is not released when the login fire in WP, because the related hook do not fire i assume.
Strange, anyway:

Code: Select all

= 2.6.7 =
*Release Date - 16 Dec, 2022*
* Fix: wp_login hook not firing when on wp_login page (when certain plugins installed)
* Fix: little improve last_topics and last_topics_by_forums_ids shorcodes code
* Fix: add cookie samesite param for the phpBB session cookie when on Php 7.4 or better, while leave the old setcookie code for all others olders Php versions
* Fix: minor fixes
* Hint: remember that instead to use the page-forum for the iframe integration, on the new WP templates editor, and themes like WP Twenty Twenty Three, you should use the Awesome iframe integration using shortcode: https://www.axew3.com/w3/2022/02/the-awesome-iframe-template-integration-using-shortcode/
update to latest 2.6.7, it should resolve the issue reported several times now