Solved -> Issue with login from WP side (Ultimate Member plugin)

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Issue with login from WP side

Post by axew3 »

i've think also the autologin was solved instead i see i've been logged out this morning, so after session has been expired.
looking within today
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Issue with login from WP side (Ultimate Member)

Post by axew3 »

[solved]
Autologin bug since 1.4.0 was solved on 1.4.4.

Compatibility of wp_w3all with all plugins that add logins pages/widgets, but that do not reset the $_POST credentials array onlogin (like Ultimate Member) will be fixed on 1.4.5, that will be released as soon.
Taouche
User w
User w

Re: Issue with login from WP side (Ultimate Member plugin)

Post by Taouche »

Hi,

sorry for my late reply, I installed the latest version 1.4.6 and it doesn't work when i try to login from ultimate member front-end login page.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Front end login Ultimate Member, you mean this?
https://www.axew3.com/www/wordpress-rc/login/
user: tester
password: tteess

to be honest at first try my test have fail, because i've deleted in WP the user tester, but i've forget (what shame) that in this case, an user deleted in WP will be deactivated in phpBB by WP_w3all. So to test correct, i've deleted the user in WP, so i've reactivate him in phpBB (as deactivated due to deletion in WP) ...
so i've try to test a login: user is correctly added in WP as activated or deactivated as it is in phpBB. So if deactivated in phpBB, for example as in the above i mention, user can't login in Wp, as normal need to be. Just to mention, maybe you are doing the same with some test user?
I'll test more about if you're still in trouble, report, and 1.3.7 is coming.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

p.s look that only login and logout pages about ultimate member, and i presume all others are working well, EXCEPT register page, that in case need to be added. Will be added on next version or 1.4.8. In any case before 1.5.0.
Try out the installation test i've linked on previous post with user and pass: it run wp_w3all 1.4.6.
Taouche
User w
User w

Post by Taouche »

Hi,

just to tell you really thanks for the latest fix from 1.4.7 release.

It work perfectly now, I can login and logout correctly from ultimate member login page.
8-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: