Admin doesn't Login / Logout via W3ALL integration

Ezrael
User ww
User ww

Admin doesn't Login / Logout via W3ALL integration

Post by Ezrael »

I have a strange behaviour. Everything seems to be okay but the User#1 admin hast to login separate in WP and phpbb.. All other user don't have issues with logged in wp and being logged in phpbb..

Any idea what can cause this issue?
Ezrael
User ww
User ww

Re: Admin doesn't Login / Logout via W3ALL integration

Post by Ezrael »

It looks like The User 1 isn't linked. Is there any possibility to reconnect them?
Ezrael
User ww
User ww

Post by Ezrael »

I check you instructions again and probably I found the issue.. I don't know why but they had a different email address.

I already changed the emails and no other user in the Databank has the same email.

Because its the founder of the phpbb, deleting and transfer isn't an option because this will cause to "no" founder.
Is there any other possibility the reconnect/enable the W3ALL Plugin for this Admin user?
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Hi! Sorry the delay on answer, Christmas time, work time and also... an Inguinal Hernia :? :D

Yes the user ID 1 in WP and the user ID 2 in phpBB are totally excluded from the integration!
You can create another admin in WP, and set the same user as founder in phpBB, with a founder in phpBB.
Are you commonly using the user with UID2 in phpBB (installer/founder) to post topics or posts?

https://www.axew3.com/w3/wordpress-phpb ... n-install/
read all IMPORTANT NOTES (and FAQs)

The phpBB install admin (uid 2) and WP install admin (uid 1), are NOT linked. Be sure that these users have unique email not shared with some other user in phpBB or WP. If installing with any other user that IS NOT WP UID1 default WP install admin, BE SURE that an user with same username and same email exist also in phpBB. Or an user with same email address. So, if user myuser with email myusermyemail@me.you is the admin installing the plugin in WP (and it is not the default WP uid 1 install admin) then an user myuser with email myusermyemail@me.you need to exists also into phpBB.
Well, it could be easily changed to include the uid1 WP and the uid2 phpBB into the integration, but it can be really useful?
Maybe yes, if the founder is used to post topics and replies. Normally it is not by the way.
Let know!
Ezrael
User ww
User ww

Post by Ezrael »

Hey! Probably your are right! Because I don't use the User that often so it's manageable. I was just wondering why it happened because it worked, when I setup the phpBB.