Hello

To talk about everything
Random American
User w
User w

Hello

Post by Random American »

Hi,
Greetings from the United States. I'm just registered so I can have a better look at your site and your extensions, which I found on the phpBB website. :D
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Hello

Post by axew3 »

Hi! Welcome! 2.4.0 integration plugin is coming and all will be tuned as need to be on this online example, that even do not contain all fixes of iframe v5 code, nor all 2.3.9 fixes.
By clicking into notification post you'll receive due to this reply, you can see that you will be redirected to the iframed phpBB, into WordPress.

I will try on fly to build/adapt a default wp theme, to match default phpbb colors, showing how can look a template integration like this. If templates are nice, the result is awesome in few steps as you can imagine!

If you refer to the attachment rotation mod for phpBB, note that:
p.s the extension is installed also here, but can be noted that when popup appear into iframe mode (as it is this example), it appear more on top on window, so if the post is with many replies, it seem that it do not has opened, because you won't see it if you not scroll to top the page. It has been already resolved with 3 lines of code, that still have not been applied here, and that maybe will become default on next 1.0.4.
https://www.axew3.com/w3/forums/viewtop ... 4852#p4852
Random American
User w
User w

The most interesting thing you worked on is the phhBB Swiss Army Knife, which is what motivated me to check your site out.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Swiss army knife sounds as good name, and may the correct Eng name of what it was try to say Swiss knife.
Has been just added the cookie reset option, that was really easy to add into! :)
It has been largely criticized about code, that yes, is a really stupid code, maybe, anyway, it just do what required easily, and avoid to not experienced users to put hands on db when there are simple tasks to be done. It result to be useful for those users and aim to free them from panic. That's really all about!
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... #p15615436

Will be increased each time with something easy to be added, noted on common questions at phpBB.com. May i will little re-style it also next 5min of time when next option added!
Random American
User w
User w

axew3 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:24 pm Swiss army knife sounds as good name, and may the correct Eng name of what it was try to say Swiss knife.
Well, it's an English name, but it seems to be an Americanism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Army_knife . It's just how we Americans say it. :D