wp_w3all absolute path install problem

PapeK
User w
User w

wp_w3all absolute path install problem

Post by PapeK »

Hey I cannot make your w3all plugin to work at all. It sayz wrong path all the time :(.

I have taht script on my site stonesdt.tk/phpinfo.php and http://imgur.com/a/1EUyh is how my site looks on ftp should I include that public_html into my path because if i visit my site it goes to stonesdt.tk/forum ... or it maybe be casued by older version phpbb? I use 3.0.13 version ebcasue 3.1 is not supported by older version of php which my webhost uses.

Can any of this cause issue? I fnot can you help me figure out correct way to set path and url?

TYVM for your time and would eb very glad if you cna help me becasue you rplugin is just epic for me.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: w3all

Post by axew3 »

so i will check right now a new install test to see if something wrong come out, since there are different coming out notices about this. Let check ...
PapeK
User w
User w

Re: w3all

Post by PapeK »

TY again
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: wp_w3all install problem

Post by axew3 »

i've just retest the installation on a wp 4.6 and latest 3.1.9 phpBB. The install is ok
The problem that can come out if you run an older phpBB version is that if the database structure of your phpBB version isn't the same as on phpBB3 than wp_w3all as is will not work. I presume it work on all phpBB3.

What your absolute path look like?
Have you comment out the very last line on config.php if you have choose to use the manual config.php file of wp_w3all?

Code: Select all

// @define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);
change in (as described on file):

Code: Select all

@define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);
or wp_w3all will not run.
Solved?
PapeK
User w
User w

Post by PapeK »

yes it works well on wordpress side it seems tho it cannot find apth to phpbb config I renamed it uncomented and also set database entry info in htere to amtch with phpbb database not sure if i ahd figured links corectly tho could you possibly rewrite those for mefrom the info i provided in first post? (script nad screen) TY!
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

take a look to this,
put the file into a folder of your web space (not wp root) as explained and link the url:
https://www.axew3.com/w3/index.php/forum ... ewtopic=61

only when the path to file is correctly setup the warning on wp_w3all config will disappear.