2.5.0 WordPress phpBB integration has been released!

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: 2.5.0 WordPress phpBB integration has been released!

Post by axew3 »

madoma73 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:42 am the extension is senky/clipboardimage.
by using it, you can paste in a phpbb post an image from the clipboard, but when using this feature, it ends up with a bbcode like

Code: Select all

image.png  image.png 
on which you are not allow to modify anything

but even if the extension is installed, you can still use the standard way (upload) to add attachement.
mhh i installed the extension that work fine, and also my tests are working fine except if you do this:

if you add attachments via copy paste and you use all these attach inline, they are correctly rendered.
The same if you do not put all these attach inline, they are correctly rendered on bottom.
But if you mix an inline and another (same name) not inline of these, then inline shows, while remaining with same name, aren't rendered on bottom, have been removed from array.
If not wrong it is just a switch in case, that should be not so hard to manage in one or two lines? I'll see.
[EDITED]
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

The answer as been edited, it seem to me that all works fine except:
if you add attachments via copy paste and you use all these attach inline, they are correctly rendered.
The same if you do not put all these attach inline, they are correctly rendered on bottom.
But if you mix an inline and another (same name) not inline of these, then inline shows, while remaining with same name, aren't rendered on bottom, have been removed from array.
If not wrong it is just a switch in case, that should be not so hard to manage in one or two lines? I'll see.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Well i have understand the problem: but not how to fix it exactly.
Interesting.
Anyway, all will work fine if you:
having mixed same names, just change the image name into inline bbcode, so that if you have two same name, doing this

Code: Select all

[attachment=1]image.png[/attachment]
[attachment=3]image0.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]myrand.png[/attachment]
so to not have same names into inline attachments, all will work fine! (and those names do not appears on output)

How to fix this into the few lines of code with just another line of code?
So interesting- would be possible? I think yes but the point is not still clear to me ...

[EDITED]
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

... and what about if we go to check the array of attachments, changing on it previously, adding rand chars, if equals names found?
WoW, this should be the easy solution! But not the unique ...
madoma73
User ww
User ww

Post by madoma73 »

I changed images name, then all 3 images appears in the attachement zone (from the shortcode) but now, none of them is correctly showed inline in the post
you can check the same two links, I shared before
floxshifu
User www
User www

Post by floxshifu »

Hi,

Thank you for this update, but I have one problem now : the login widget is not showing anything. There is only a div with a text "Login". Is someone else have the same problem ?
When i'm logged in, there is no avatar, no "hello [username]" or message number... Is it wanted ?