May 21 2007 ;)
Random American
User w
User w

Re: axew3.com 15 years!

Post by Random American »

axew3 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:00 pmRegistered On
May 21 2007 ;)
That is one part of the internet I like. Seeing posts and sites that are a decade or two old. Always found it interesting.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Hello!

w3it.org which run empty, after a vBulletin era on it, when it has been hacked 2 or three times for month, become very soon 20 years old.
At moment it run with a phpbb into a subfolder, and a wp also, that just use the wp phpBB integration plugin, used to show up forum's posts into a widget, from a forum here at axew3.com
http://www.w3it.org/main/
I really do not decided to do nothing with it until now, after that the forum has been hacked for several times i have get bored on fix it each time...but i will play with it someday, reloading the content may into a phpBB, and attracting again tons of hackers as it was, i am sure :) it will be funny.

On November, i think it is the month if not wrong, it is also the date when i registered at phpbb.com the axe70 user's account.
It will be another birthday, 20 years later!
cheers!!
DjPorkchop73
User www
User www

Post by DjPorkchop73 »

That is a fantastic milestone for sure for forums let alone any website. Congrats on keeping a community alive for so very long!
If I could I would. If I don't, it's because I am lazy!

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley
xray1
User w
User w

Post by xray1 »

It's been a while since I have been on the site and noticed you have been really busy with updates.

Just wanted to say congratulation on 15+ years and more to follow.

I realize that I am behind on update and need to get busy and update my site with all the new updates.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Hey! Welcome back and hope all is going ok for you!
We can add 2 years on May, so will be 17 years, while w3it.org is already 21 years (2003-02-17) old
When you want and if, i will be there to fix all and any possible issue in short
And/or if there is any problem or doubt just post! ;)
See you soon, ciao!