Paid Membership Pro Wordpress & PHPBB Roles & Groups Integration.

fediddy
User ww
User ww

Re: Paid Membership Pro Wordpress & PHPBB Roles & Groups Integration.

Post by fediddy »

Any advice?
fediddy
User ww
User ww

Post by fediddy »

I figured out debugging mode... Here are the errors I am receiving...

Code: Select all

Warning: Undefined variable $uid in /home/u711450871/domains/suicidekingscarclub.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-w3all-custom/wpRoles_phpbbGroups.php on line 142

Warning: Undefined variable $uid in /home/u711450871/domains/suicidekingscarclub.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-w3all-custom/wpRoles_phpbbGroups.php on line 143

Warning: Undefined variable $ugid in /home/u711450871/domains/suicidekingscarclub.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-w3all-custom/wpRoles_phpbbGroups.php on line 143

Warning: Undefined variable $uid in /home/u711450871/domains/suicidekingscarclub.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-w3all-custom/wpRoles_phpbbGroups.php on line 144
This is the error I get when I login.

Warning: Attempt to read property "base" on null in /home/u711450871/domains/suicidekingscarclub.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/change-admin-email-setting-without-outbound-email/change-admin-email.php on line 80
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Hello! Little delay sorry

Put before:

$ugid = $phpbb_user_session[0]->group_id;
$uid = $phpbb_user_session[0]->user_id;
BUT NOTE THAT
data of the $phpbb_user_session REFER to the actual logged in user. It DO NOT need to be used/fire, when an admin update an user profile.
So wrap it into

if( isset($w3all_roles_to_groups_on_verify_credentials) && !isset($w3all_roles_to_groups_on_wpupdate_profile) )
{
}
[EDITED]
fediddy
User ww
User ww

Post by fediddy »

It workee brother. It worked.

I am having a problem right now when someone logs in the iframe on the index page, it refreshes the iframe and the whole website is inside of it. So two copies kd the site in one. I hope i am making myself understandable
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

Probably due to this, the redirect of the phpBB integration extension
Note that redirects options DO NOT need to be activated if the phpBB display as iframed into a WP page by using the template integration options. As result (and obvious) you'll get a WP iframe loaded into a WP page when a redirect happen.
This will be easily fixed on next versions, detecting if the phpBB is loaded into an iframe.
viewtopic.php?p=5944#p5944

Psss Open a new topic for further answers about different arguments please!
So that anybody that could come for an help, will easily find some answer! Thank you