wp_w3all path config on subdomains and open_basedir

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: wp_w3all path config on subdomains and open_basedir

Post by axew3 »

one doubt ... have you change the relative path to absolute, obviously!? Because the path setting have change and require absolute full path, not relative ... i mean the wp_w3all config Path setting
lechoduchaudron
User w
User w

Post by lechoduchaudron »

axew3 wrote:one doubt ... have you change the relative path to absolute, obviously!? Because the path setting have change and require absolute full path, not relative ... i mean the wp_w3all config Path setting
Yes of course... With relative path it was not messing, I just couldn't publish the two widgets. After tuning absolute full path under settings, it was working great with v. 1.0.8... I've upgraded today for completing responsive iframe today to active version, and voilà... No more dashboard, no more template, just a white fullpage with back webdings... I had to log on my cPanel to rename plugins folder to deactivate them, for furthers tests... After a while, I needed to erase your current plugin to master my website as previously...
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

i have only 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 as online are on tag folder.
So you can't install a test wp on a subfolder on your domain and let me see the problem?
lechoduchaudron
User w
User w

I don't wan't to mess up my database... Because my phpBB is still running fine right now... It was working fine... ;)
lechoduchaudron
User w
User w

After further queries to my online storage provider, it only runs php with safe mode switched off and open_basedir active to prevent scripts hacks, like most of providers. So your plugin only concern very few webmasters right now.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

going to test on a clean wp..
p.s wp_w3all do not interact with any wp or phpBB file... so do not be worried about install or uninstall it