Reporting bugs

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Broken by what?

Post by axew3 »

Ok, sorry, you posted on a topic reserved so we can continue here for any support.
My wp install is broken, I need to reinstall wordpress right now
Broken by what? It is granted that wp_w3all do not modify any file or database table, due to the fact, that the integration as is, do not require nothing to change. Exist only a plugin that you can deactivate and delete, without problems: it leave all in order and very clean. You can be sure about this.
lechoduchaudron
User w
User w

Re: Broken by what?

Post by lechoduchaudron »

axew3 wrote:Ok, sorry, you posted on a topic reserved so we can continue here for any support.
My wp install is broken, I need to reinstall wordpress right now
Broken by what? It is granted that wp_w3all do not modify any file or database table, due to the fact, that the integration as is, do not require nothing to change. Exist only a plugin that you can deactivate and delete, without problems: it leave all in order and very clean. You can be sure about this.
Does it seem to work fine and secure on wp side ?
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

no one line of WP code on your page output!

Post by axew3 »

You report an example where there is no one line of WP code on page output.
lechoduchaudron
User w
User w

Re: no one line of WP code on your page output!

Post by lechoduchaudron »

axew3 wrote:you even report an example like this:
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?i ... dronfr.png
where there is no one line of WP code on your page output.
It's a screen capture of my blog url after login out from phpBB running your plugin under wp... No more dashboard or template view... To repair I needed to deactivate plugins by renaming the folder under my online hosting service cPanel, then activate a data cleaner plugin for cleaning remaning data of your plugin and clearing cache. Right now I'm not sure my wp is working back fine, I just can access to my board to perform further debugging tests... ;)
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Reporting bugs

Post by axew3 »

... unfortunately there is nothing more i or someone else can do until you do not put an example working online or better explain the exact scenario where it happen... it is so strange output like this you report on pic.