Can't login on WP Admin

v1ppers0nn
User w
User w

Can't login on WP Admin

Post by v1ppers0nn »

Hi, when i set the URL settings on the WP admin page, and save all, i can't login more on the admin. I have always error on password. Why? When i deactivate the plugin (from ftp i change the name of the folder) i can login again. Why?
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: Can't login on WP Admin

Post by axew3 »

There is some problem with phpBB cookie, it isn't set when you login on wp side.
Reported that was happening if admins had different email on phpBB and WP, but i've try out to reproduce the problem and was not coming out on my tests. But you could try.
This could be due to an external plugin also.
What server you are on and you're on domain or subdomain install?

p.s in this situation you should in fact note that if you may login in phpBB and than you go on WP side and WP_w3all is active, you'll be logged in. Isn't it?
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

p.s notice that you need to use phpBB passw when you login wp side after install first time.
v1ppers0nn
User w
User w

Post by v1ppers0nn »

Yes now is ok, but now when someone register on the forum and try to login on WP, the first time nothin s happening, when try second time he login. How to fix this?
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

hello, the user register into phpBB, so without login phpBB, go to login into wp: first login fail?
if it happen need to be resolved as soon.
v1ppers0nn
User w
User w

Post by v1ppers0nn »

Yes, when someone register on PHPBB all is okay. But when try to login on the WP side, the first time just refresh the page and the second time is logged in.

I have one more problem. I have an administrator on WP with name "user", i have the same on the phpbb. On phpbb i can login, but on WP when i try just refresh me the page. Without errors. Now i can't login on the WP admin panel, because i have only 1 admin. How to fix this?