WP Multisite and WP_w3all phpBB WordPress integration

axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: WP Multisite and WP_w3all phpBB WordPress integration

Post by axew3 »

checking ... sorry i've totally forget the login widget .:. argh ... my mind with problems around work +- at half ... perhaps i need to clean up problems from my real life :)
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

The login flow work fine by the way, but yes on error logs there is this issue
It seem a Woocommerce bug.
Line 1516

Code: Select all

function wc_maybe_store_user_agent( $user_login, $user ) {
should be maybe:

Code: Select all

function wc_maybe_store_user_agent( $user_login, $user = '' ) {
and all should work fine. The function, if not provided the argument (that i've not look further) return error.
They have forget to consider that this argument can in some case not be passed (as login flow work into Wp and as documented).
This the fix.

P.s i've just post on Woocommerce plugin forum the issue, so somebody will maybe adjust
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/err ... ser_agent/
pennymachines
User www
User www

Post by pennymachines »

I've just installed the latest version but I'm still getting:

Wp w3all miss phpBB configuration file (or you have the phpBB config.php not well configured).
Set the correct full ABSOLUTE PATH that need to point to a folder containing a valid phpBB config.php file!

I tried activating it on one subsite and also network activated - same result.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

p.s it is intended that here we cannot leave install plugin into a subsite, giving possibility to the owner to add his own different phpBB.
It is IMPOSSIBLE: to better say, is not impossible, but WP store users into a single table, and for each site divide into sub tables that i should see how are done to understand in case where to change things to get for each subsite, a different linked phpBB. And it should not be an easy job i imagine.
I tried activating it on one subsite and also network activated - same result.
you can network activate, but you can't activate different phpBB on each subsite.
Because WP store by the way users on same database instead.

About path, i assume than the path is wrong or in case of custom config, you have not remove comment on last line or something else
pennymachines
User www
User www

Post by pennymachines »

axew3 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:14 pm you can network activate, but you can't activate different phpBB on each subsite.
Because WP store by the way users on same database instead.
Yes, I understood that and only want/need one instance of phpBB
axew3 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:14 pm About path, i assume than the path is wrong or in case of custom config, you have not remove comment on last line or something else
The url to config.php is correct (no final slash). The path indicated in the field above this is to custom config (also correct). If I activate custom config (with the correct details entered, and last line uncommented) I get the "Page isn't redirecting properly" error. If I put the path to my phpbb config in this box, I also get that error.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

the same user you're using to install, is present into phpBB with same username and email?