Is it possible Lightbox image scroll over iFrame?

falcon
User www
User www

Is it possible Lightbox image scroll over iFrame?

Post by falcon »

Hi
I have Lightbox on phpBB. Lightbox work but is opened in iframe and not centered vertically (or not centered at point of view). Images are at the top of iframe and users must scroll up to see it.

It will be centered if is over iframe? Can we center it vertically in iframe?

Any solution?

Regards
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

re: Is it possible Lightbox image scroll over iFrame?

Post by axew3 »

i think this is the same problem when for example we go to Sticky or Delete a post as admin in phpBB, where in iframe mode, the lightbox appear (or what it is) but to confirm the action, you have to scroll up as the form is on top of the page....think it is the same issue .... yes it is a problem i've see that should be solved. Looking if something ready that do not require to put eyes on it come out somewhere ...
falcon
User www
User www

Post by falcon »

For several days I'm looking for a solution but no luck.

If I find some solution i will share it here.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

The css of the embedded iframe page is the responsible of this behavior, so hard thing to solve within WP side ... i've find out an example on your forum, yes it is the same behavior i speak above. I think the best way to solve is via CSS of lightbox, or maybe not ... but let think on it ...
falcon
User www
User www

Post by falcon »

axew3 wrote:i think this is the same problem when for example we go to Sticky or Delete a post as admin in phpBB, where in iframe mode, the lightbox appear (or what it is) but to confirm the action, you have to scroll up as the form is on top of the page....think it is the same issue .... yes it is a problem i've see that should be solved. Looking if something ready that do not require to put eyes on it come out somewhere ...
This is other issue and yes, i confirm it but i can live with that (users not see it :) ). That is ajax script darkenwarpper in phpbb.

I have "problem" with this https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2236221 .

Here you can see what i mean:
http://www.238-lbae.com/index.php/forum ... ewtopic=28

Please use last page and click for example on last picture. After that lightbox will apear but you must to scroll up to see that picture.

Thanks for your time.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

got it ... solved, with the magic code of resizer ...
let me fix the thing...
yes it seem to work perfect for sticky/delete/etc ... so let me fix it also for lightbox ... WP side, on page forum. No phpBB modifications needed. Will add here the code as example so you'll use immediately, while will be also added on 1.2.2 as iframe mode fix