How do I stop redirection to the iFrame?

BernieG
User w
User w

How do I stop redirection to the iFrame?

Post by BernieG »

To be able to "play" with permissions and groups and better understand how it works, I duplicate phpBB dircetory with a different name, and did the same for the mysql database. In my test forum, I went to all styles overall_header and overall_footer, and removed all the scripts redirecting to teh iframe.

Well, no luck! I enter directly the test forum in the url, but I am still redirected to the iFrame! Obviously, this does not help as I don't know anymore which is which. How do I procede to be sure my new test forum does not get redirected?
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Re: How do I stop redirection to the iFrame?

Post by axew3 »

Hi there!
Yes Bernie check: what setting have you on plugin admin? It point to the new cloned url and path, or to the original???
Unique code on v3 about this, that can interfere, is the js code on overall_header.html where:

Code: Select all

document.location.replace(href0);
may change into:

Code: Select all

//document.location.replace(href0);
While testing, you should be ok just checking these settings, isn't it?
BernieG
User w
User w

Post by BernieG »

I removed ALL the code added for redirection, and it still redirect..... I would think it has to do with cookies, but not sure how to change that.
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

no this is not a cookie issue.
may clean cache into your browser, and be sure that really the template the user experience this, isn't with js code changed as said
axew3
w3all User
w3all User

Post by axew3 »

p.s
this is not a cookie issue
well maybe into ACP change for this install (or via sql) the cookie prefix, and clean cookie into your browser, then re-login, because yes you have same cookie prefix on same domain (and cookie available overall the domain))